Winter Fun Camp
Wednesday, December 26, 2018 9:00am – 12:00pm
Thursday, December 27, 2018 9:00am – 12:00pm
Wednesday, January 2, 2019 9:00am – 12:00pm
Thursday, January 3, 2019 9:00am – 12:00pm
- $28 for each day, $90 if you sign up for all 4 days
- Come enjoy a great way for kids to run off some energy (and give parents a much deserved few hours off) during Winter Break time!
- You can sign up for one day or all!! Space is limited each day.
- We will have fun, age appropriate winter themed games, mini gymnastics class, open gym time and a craft each day!
- Kids need to be potty trained and ages 3 – 11 to attend! Members and non-members are welcome.
OUR CAMPS HAVE SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE!
- Programs for gymnasts and non-gymnasts alike
- Skill Level Beginning to Advanced
- Open to Campers ages 3 – 17, depending on camp theme*
- You can enroll in just one day or the whole camp week – whatever works best for your family!
*All participants must be completely potty trained!
- All of our camps are half day however, many times you can combine 2 half days camp + before/after camp care for a full day camp experience for your child.
- Camps are $25/day or $85/4-day camp week.
- You can choose to attend one day of a camp or the whole thing. It is flexible so it can fit your schedule!
- Participants can be dropped off as early as 8:45 AM or 12:45 PM at no extra charge.
- Half Day-Morning camps begin at 9 AM end at 12 noon. All campers should be picked up by 12:15 PM.
- Half Day-Afternoon camps begin at 1:00pm. They can be dropped off as early as 12:45 PM.
- All campers must bring their own snack and water bottles each day.
- For an additional cost, early drop off (up to 45 minutes early) and late pick up (up to 45 minutes late) are available. See the office for more information and pricing.
If you have question about our Camp Programs, call or email us
We love to have fun here at RCG and we want you to join us! We have many different events we offer throughout the year including, Date Nights, Birthday Parties, Preschool Lunch Bunch, Camps, Field Trips, Skill Clinics, Open Gym, Parent Shopping Days and MORE! Check out our current offerings below or you can always call the gym at 347-3222 to get information!