2019 Summer Camps
You can enroll in these camps at any time up until the Thursday before the camp week starts (space permitting). Contact us today!
Camp Brochure Click here —> Summer Camp Brochure 2019
- JO/Xcel Team Camp 9am-4pm (current team members only)
July 29 – Aug 1
- 9am-12pm – Fliptastic Camp (ages 5-16)
- 1:00-4:00pm – Gymnastics and Dance (ages 5-12)
- 9am-12pm – Ninja-nastics (ages 5-16)
- 1:00-4:00pm – Superhero Camp (ages 3-9)
- 9am-12pm – Gymnastics and Dance Camp (ages 5-12)
- 1:00-4:00pm – Fliptastic Gymnastics Camp (ages 5-16)
- Camp space is limited and all openings are filled on a first come, first served basis.
- Drop off for morning camps is 8:45am, pick up by 12:15pm. Afternoon camps drop off is at 12:45pm, pick up by 4:15pm. If you need care earlier/later than that you will need to pay for the additional time (See above). If you sign up for before care, you can drop off 45 mins before camp starts. IF you sign up for after care, you can pick up 45 mins after camp ends.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration. Cash, Check and credit cards (Master Card, Visa) accepted. We must have a completed application, current signed consent form and emergency contact card on file at the gym prior to the start of camp. No sibling discounts apply for summer camps.
Camp Policies: **We reserve the right to cancel camp due to low enrollment. Cancellation decisions will be made 3 days prior to the scheduled start date. If it is necessary to cancel you will be promptly contacted by phone and you will receive a refund within 7 business days of notification
REFUND POLICY: If you drop no later than 1 week prior to the start of camp you will receive a refund for the amount of the camp LESS a $30.00 application fee. No refund will be issued if you drop less than 1 week prior to the 1st day of camp. IF your child is sick the day of camp, we MAY be able to transfer enrollment to a different camp day if space/staffing allows. This will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
All campers must be completely potty trained.
All camp participants must bring their own snack & water bottle to camp each day. Additional snacks, juice and water are available for purchase in the lobby vending machine.
All camp participants need to come dressed appropriately for camp each day. Girls in leotards or shorts. Boys should wear shorts and T-shirt that can be tucked in. T-shirts long enough to tuck into shorts or bike shorts.
If you are late to pick your child up and this has not been previously set up, there will be a $10 late pickup charge to pay for staff to stay with your child.
All of our camps are half day however, many times you can combine 2 half days camp + before/after camp care for a full day camp experience for your child.
Camps are $30/day or $98/4-day camp week. *Early bird price discount if you enroll before May 15, 2019*
You can choose to attend one day of a camp or the whole thing. It is flexible so it can fit your schedule!
Participants can be dropped off as early as 8:45 AM or 12:45 PM at no extra charge.
Half Day-Morning camps begin at 9 AM end at 12 noon. All campers should be picked up by 12:15 PM.
Half Day-Afternoon camps begin at 1:00pm. They can be dropped off as early as 12:45 PM.
All campers must bring their own snack and water bottles each day.
For an additional cost, early drop off (up to 45 minutes early) and late pick up (up to 45 minutes late) are available. See the office for more information and pricing.
If you have question about our Camp Programs, call or email us
We love to have fun here at RCG and we want you to join us! We have many different events we offer throughout the year including, Date Nights, Birthday Parties, Preschool Lunch Bunch, Camps, Field Trips, Skill Clinics, Open Gym, Parent Shopping Days and MORE! Check out our current offerings below or you can always call the gym at 347-3222 to get information!