Follow Us on Facebook
It is amazing it is October already! We have so many things happening here and wanted to make sure you were up to date! Give us a call with any questions you may have! 517-347-3222 or www.redcedargymnastics.com. You can enroll in any classes or events online for your convenience.
- Session 2 (Late Fall) classes are filling up fast! They run Oct 23-Dec 22nd. Enroll in person or online soon.
- Wed, Oct 11th is our Preschool Lunch Bunch 10:00-1:00pm. $20/child. Ages 2-6 yrs and potty trained. Gymnastics class, open gym time, games, craft and they bring their lunch to eat here. Limited space available.
- For our current members, we have Bring a Friend Week in 2 weeks (Oct 16-21st). Your child can bring a friend to class (who matches the age/gender requirements for their class) for free! Must be signed up in advance and parents will have to sign a safety waiver to attend.
- Saturday, Oct 21st – Date Night 5:00-9:00pm! $20/child. Must be enrolled by 10/19.
- Friday, Oct 27th – Skill Clinics. Kinder Floor, Rec Handstand and Cartwheel. Very limited spaces available – enroll soon.
- Saturday, Oct 28th – “Gym Boo” Family Open Gym. 1:30-3:00pm. $8/child. Children can come dressed in their gym-safe Halloween costumes and do gymnastics tricks for treats! Safety waiver must be filled out by parent to participate.
- Tuesday, Oct 31st – RCG will close at 1:00pm (we will run morning classes, but NO afternoon/evening classes) so everyone can enjoy Halloween with their family and friends!
School Year Staffed Office Hours
Monday-Thursday – 11:00am-8:00pm
Saturday – 9:00am-2:00pm
Sunday – CLOSED